The boring speaker


To be honest at first i was excited for our guest speaker since it was talking starting a companies and business. But as it continues I didn't find the guest speaker lecture that helpful and I also kind of feel annoyed mainly because I have a hard time grasping his theme. At first, he was talking about the books he wrote and the history of how he goes into writing books and then he was talking about his radio business in Tacoma. The lecture was bouncing back and forth between history and his business. So at the end I assume it's something about entrepreneurship but at the point his just kind of boasting about his business not really that informative in terms of enlightening us about starting a business and how to get there. In addition, he also talked about his web development career early on in his life. I'm not sure how it relates to the entrepreneurship theme lecture, But I guess it has do something about marketing your product and services via social media and online. The only important and insightful information our guest speaker talk about through his entire lecture was a 1000 true fans can keep your business running and flowing because those fans we'll always use or buy your products which mean revenue can be generated through them which can sustain the business. I don't want to sound like I'm hating on our guest speaker but I just did not find the lecture informative and exciting that it seems to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The filler course

Project idea