Project idea

I am not too sure what I want to talk about for my presentation for my project but I do have a general idea since my criminal justice class is talking about cyber crime and my group decides to do a presentation for it I might as well reused something from my TCRIM class and present for this. Not only it saves me time and some effort but also it's along the lines of computers and technology. In terms of what specifics of cyber crime topic of cyber crime I think I'm planning to do something in regards to cyber crimes, hacking, DDoS etc. Some of the mainstream and less known cyber crime that people don't always know about which I will touch upon. If this doesn't go as I plan I might do something else like artificial intelligence or VR both of these subjects are pretty hot right now especially VR games I find the most interest in between the two. The reason why I am excited for VR because not too long ago I watch a movie called Ready player one. It absolutely blew my mind how they took VR into a whole new world and concept. Where people use it too make money, build and as well the main factor entertainment. For those who have not watch the movie yet, I highly suggest it if you are into pop culture and video games because it is quite nerdy and not everyone will get the reference if you are not up to date with pop culture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The filler course

The day I didnt come to class