The filler course


To be honest I did not expect too much from this course. When I first read the course description I thought I knew what I kinda sign up for, but I guess I was wrong. Since the first day of class, it seems pretty chill it fitted my schedule and it was only 3 credits. So it gave me a lot of breathing room for other harder courses since this course is somewhat on the easy side. I've always been fascinated by new cutting-edge technology mainly because of it exciting to see what new tech can change society and the world again. I think this class might help me along the road for a IT or CS major at UWT. In addition, I also want to learn some history about the computer and the internet since I am a PC gamer I always wonder what the first PC was like and how it came to be the computers we know today. I’m running things to talk about the course so I’ll just talk a little about myself. My name is John Huang, currently a sophomore at UWT. I'm trying to major in CS or IT but I'm still trying to figure that out which to major in. I'm also an introvert I don't socialize much I don’t have any social media platforms like facebook, twitter Instagram etc none of that. I also go to the gym a lot I said I spend roughly 5-6 hours 4 times a week to work out just to relieve stress and lose weight.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I didnt come to class

The boring speaker